Unified Commerce Solution for Your Retail Business
LS Central is the unified commerce software solution built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
LS Central retail solution from Econix gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite device. You can run it on your favorite web browser on tablets, mobiles, computers using Windows, iOS, or Android.
Contact team Econix to know more about LS Central to deliver the solution per your business needs.
Run it on premises, in the cloud, or as a hybrid solution
Unify your retail business 360 degree
Take the control all of your business processes, inclusive procurement, warehouse management, CRM, store sales, distribution, franchises, and financials, in one platform.
Unify your viewpoint
The robusta strain was first collected in 1890 from the Lomani River, a tributary of the Congo River, and was conveyed from Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of Congo) to Brussels to Java around 1900.
Unify your channels
Centralize management of products, variants, prices, campaigns, offers, distribution, stock level and more for all your physical brick-and-mortar stores, e-commerce and m-commerce sites.
Unify your brand
LS central offers a platform to manage all your retail and food service verticals across your organization within single application with deep industry functionality.
LS Central supports Top Retail Technology Trends
Differentiate your brand by creating a memorable and unique in-store experience. Per eMarketer, worldwide retail and e-commerce sales “46% of shoppers will purchase more from retailers who enhance and personalize the buying experience.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Mobile and beacon technology
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) tags
- Facial recognition
Speed up and simplify your buyer’s journey with DIY (do-it-yourself) technology. Increasing cashless shoppers, payment preferences have shifted over the years from cash to credit cards to mobile wallets has pushed the checkout experience more convenient and checkout lines less time-consuming.
Over the decades, we have witnessed many grocery chains and department stores choose to have both a checkout counter with a cashier and self-service checkouts, giving customers the power to choose how they want to pay and what line they want to stand in. As part of a push to meld online commerce with physical shopping, the latest trend takes the self-service concept to a whole other level by giving all the power to the consumer.
- Unmanned stores
- Biometric scanning
Engage your shoppers by transforming how they shop with virtual and augmented reality.
As VR and AR become more widespread, retailers are realizing the potential gains in customer engagement and experimentation. In a brick-and-mortar environment, shoppers can go beyond the physical inventory, sampling different product features from virtual catalogs or designing their new kitchen as it comes to life around them. Mixed reality has the power to bring an image, product label or even shop windows to life. Customers can see brands and their stock in a new way and engage with them on a completely new level.
- AR for virtual shopping experiences
- VR for staff training
Empower your employees
- Give customers all information they need, close sale and perform inventory tasks anywhere in the store. Point of Sales (POS) runs on any type of device – Android, iOS, Mobile, Tablet, Desktop, etc.
- Engage shoppers and help them discover new products with the system’s conversational commerce tools.
- Target customers’ desires with AI-powered product recommendation at the POS.
- Enable your staff to quickly find the information they need with the system’s role-based view.
- Easy movement of employee within departments: the same system, with the same interface, is used in the front and back of store, across retail and hopitality.
- System’s automations will help in reducing manual work and mistakes.
- Access real time business data to take timely, and informed decisions.
- Oversee your entire organization within one centralize system.
- Cut IT costs: fewer system results in fewer integration to setup and maintain.
- Manage and keep track of your KPIs in the advance business intellegence tools.
- Flexible to run the solution on-premises, in the cloud, or as a hybrid solution.
- Create a smooth customer journey with a consistent look and feel, no matter the channel customer engaged with.
- Deliver relevant, timely and personalized offers and product recommendations across all touchpoints.
- Offer flexible services such as click and collect, online stock visibility, and return management across all channels.
- Loyalty programs to reward customers across the channels.
Global solution with local strengths
- Highly configurable system to comply with various legal, fiscal and operating requirements.
- Real-time overview of all locations from Head Quarter.
- Centrally managed pricing, items, campaigns, offers and promotions.
- Unify your business processes across channels, industries, and regions.