Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly called Dynamics AX) is a Microsoft’s flagship enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, is a complete business management solution, for medium to large organisations.
Flexible and scalable, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations can be run on the cloud, on-premises, or through a hybrid deployment. Dynamics 365 apps are designed to be easily and independently deployed so you can start small and pay only for what you need. With flexible subscriptions and scalable capacity, the system can keep pace with your organisation’s growth and digital transformation.
Drive margin revenue growth with a centralized, global financial management solution that delivers robust financial intelligence and embedded analytics in real time and ensure regulatory compliance across 34 countries, in 60 different languages.
- Decrease time to value and facilitate faster, more confident decisions using roll-based workspaces with embedded analytics.
- Adapt to your changing business requirements by tailoring chart of accounts, dimensions, accounting rules, and global tax engine.
- Operational cost minimization across business geographies by using financial process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching.
- Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors by automatically managing capitalized assets.
- Meet public sector requirements for encumbrance and financial budgeting.
Bring agility and efficiency to your manufacturing by using an integrated solution that optimizes production planning, project management, operations and activity scheduling, and cost management.
- Create your ideal manufacturing mix and support your manufacturing processes throughout the supply chain – either discrete manufacturing or lean manufacturing or process manufacturing.
- Optimizing manufacturing principles for each product family, including make to stock, make to order, pull to order, configure to order, and engineer to order.
- Accelerate your manufacturing material and finished goods flow with advanced warehouse management, handheld scanner support, and transport management.
- Optimize scheduling across the organization with a unified resourcing model and scheduling engine.
- Improve product quality and output by identifying and resolving issues through real-time insights and predictive intelligence.
Supply Chain Streamlining
Digitally transform your supply chain with advanced warehouse and inventory management to optimize visibility and fulfillment, product insights, streamline material sourcing, and integrated logistics.
- Streamline procurement costs and gain more control by automating procure-to-pay processes.
- Optimize order fulfillment and reduce costs by synchronizing commerce across sites, warehouses, and transportation modes.
- Enable rapid response to customer demand by seamlessly orchestrating order-to-cash processes.
- Get insight and control across all sites and warehouses along with advance warehouse management and transportation management.
- Automate prospect-to-cash processes by integrating with Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Accessing real-time information on almost any device. Simplify and accelerate your business process changes, seamlessly integrate with legacy systems or other industry applications, simplify global compliance, and scale elastically.
- Get flexible deployment options either on cloud or on-premises that comply with industry regulations and use datacenter investments.
- Enabling rapid business transformation.
- Cost-effectively support your IT needs of today and tomorrow.
- Grow at your own pace.
Add Prebuilt, Customizable, Applications
Do even more with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations using AppSource.
- Enhance your ERP systems and processes by integrating add-on applications from Microsoft and our partners..
- Do more with your Dynamics 365 data. Easily create custom applications that connect with Dynamics 365 to solve your exact business needs—with little to no additional code development.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 has intelligence at its core. Exploring data with Azure Machine Learning algorithms can deliver real-time insights and predict future trends. Visualise, interrogate and share critical information with rich interactive reports created with the embedded Power BI.
The seamless integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to productivity and business applications delivers an effortless user experience.
Interoperability of Dynamics CRM apps, Finance and Operations, and Office 365 business processes no longer force users to jump from one app to another app, from one window to another window. With Microsoft’s fresh yet familiar interface, you can create an invoice and send to customer without leaving Outlook or initiate a CRM opportunity directly from the email.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 running on Microsoft Azure empower people across your organization to explore predictive insights, take informed actions, and communicate with customers leveraging the power of artificial intelligence (AI).
Gain intelligence across your business with data from Dynamics 365, external sources, and Microsoft data signals.