Providing ongoing service to customers is an important part of any business and one that can be a source of customer satisfaction and loyalty, in addition to revenue. However, managing and tracking service is not always easy, and Dynamics 365 ERP provides a set of tools to help.
Econix offers two business applications to manage service industry based on the customer needs
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (Mid to Large Enterprises)
- Dynamics 365 Business Central (Small to Mid Enterprises)
With these tools you can accomplish the following:
- Schedule service calls and set up service orders.
- Track repair parts and supplies and inclusion of symptoms details and diagnosis.
- Assign service personnel based on skill and availability.
- Provide service estimates and service invoices.
- The hours of work that the service technician will perform.
Some of the prime functionalities for service industry are (few of these features are application specific):
– Service Management
- Service Agreements
- Service Orders
- Resource Allocations
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Preventive Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
– Procurement & Sourcing
- Purchase Agreement
- Purchase Requisitions
- Request for Quotations (RFQs)
- Purchase Orders
– Web Access, Mobile Apps & BI
– Inventory & Warehouse Management
- Inventory Movement
- Physical Stock & Adjustment
- Barcode Support
– Project Management & Accounting
- Project Planning & Estimations
- Scheduling & Forecast
– Financial Management
- General Ledger
- Account Payable
- Account Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Cost Accounting
- Cash & Bank Management