Dynamics 365 Business Central capabilities
Dynamics 365 Business Central capabilities includes but not limited to enhanced financial visibility, robust supply chain management, data security and GDPR compliance. Make informed decisions with connected data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, warehouse, resources, projects, service, and human resource.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a single, cloud-based business management software solution that provides the security, mobility, and flexibility your business needs to thrive in a digital world.
Enhance Financial Visibility
- Make informed decisions with connected data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer transactions.
- Real time access to financial performance with built-in Power BI dashboards in Business Central. Various charts helps decision makes in identifying patterns and trends and gain new insights with in-depth analysis and unlimited dimensions.
- Accelerate financial closing process and reporting and maintain compliance with quick, accurate, and streamlined accounts receivable and payable.
- Improve forecast accuracy with comprehensive data modeling and analysis. You can customize new reports and share with peers with seamless Excel integration.
Supply Chain Optimization
- Optimal time prediction to replenish stock with built-in intelligence. Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically create purchase orders.
- Holistic view of inventory for timely order fulfillment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions along with Item Attributes.
- Gauge and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
- Manage the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points. When requested items are out of stock, automatically suggest replacements.
Improve sales and boost service
- Sales lead prioritization based on revenue potential. Business central keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best up-sell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
- Boost the sales process from quote to cash. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments – all from within Outlook.
- Comprehensive overview of your service tasks, capacity utilization, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and facilitate case resolution.
Execute projects with timely delivery and budget
- Create, manage, and track customer projects (jobs) using time-sheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability and ROI.
- Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes.
- Effective decision making with real-time insights on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics.
Manage your business anywhere
- Enjoy enhanced user experience of Business Central without you worrying about method of deployment whether you deploy it in the cloud, on-premises, or a combination of both.
- Consistence and intuitive experience across Windows, Android, or iOS devices with same level of functional access to Business Central features.
Data security and GDPR compliance
- Respect right to privacy for your customers’ and set up your business to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Grant and restrict access to personal data on multiple levels and implement audit trails to ensure security and accountability.
- Manage, store, and transmit data securely across your systems while protecting it from unauthorized access with automatic Microsoft data center encryption.